FOLLOW US @ INSTAGRAM

London Fashion Week

by - 10:38 PM

Here we are again, with the closing of another fashion week. While it was set in London this time, it still tugged at the heartstrings of every woman in the world. Oh how fashion week makes you wish and dream of clothes clothes clothes. Let's get started with a recap!
Let's start off with one of my favorites, Topshop. While I know their product and love their clothing, I was still shocked. I completely fell in love with their SS15 collection. Headed by Cara Delevingne, it featured sporty looks, bold colors and some fabulous bags. Take a look!
Next we have Mulberry and Burberry. I love their handbags but honestly wasn't too impressed with their collection this time a around. But hey, when you have Jourdan Dunn, anything looks good!
Mulberry
Burberry

Last, but definitely not least, we have the motherload. The queen of all queens: Marchesa. I don't even know where to begin. Simply put, I completely adore this line. Their flowy gowns, lacy dresses, what is there not to love? Come dream with me about wearing one of these dresses one day.

You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. What lovely outfits! It looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love all of it, especially the TopShop collection - Cara looks amazing!

    Hugs from Denmark x
    Mathilde | MATHILDE JULIE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely looks on the runway, love the topshop collection.

    http://thinkworkandgo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love Marchesa!

    Anyway dear, i am inviting you to join my giveaway. Join it here!

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. new follower, love your blog:) x

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, some looks are very good, nice collections :D
    Greets, Nabil ;)

    Will be great if we could follow each other :D
    http://www.nabilunity.com/

    ReplyDelete