FOLLOW US @ INSTAGRAM

Summertime blues

by - 10:40 AM

First of all, I want to thank you guys for 1000 views. I kow it's not 1000 subscribers but were getting there!!

I know it's the middle of July, but I'm already looking forward to fall. Even though it's been crazy hot all summer and in the high 80's this last week, it's been super cloudy and windy up until noon. The cool weather reminds me of fall and has gotten me excited for the upcoming season. But before I pulled out my knit scarves and started listening to Adele while drinking hot apple cider, I realized all of the things I love about this time of year and decided to share them with you guys. 

This summer, I've really been into any white and bold blue patterns, especially paisley, Grecian like almost, lightweight tops and dresses and gladiator sandals.



When it comes to the hot weather, it can be a challenge to dress cute while not melting and I feel like these pieces are great for that!






My absolute favorite outfit to throw on this summer has been a lightweight dress and gladiator sandals. It's effortless and fashionable, all while keeping you cool.


I love how easy and simple Vanessa Hudgens' look is with an airy shift dress and neutral gladiator sandals. Her jar an sunglasses top off this cute and casual outfit.

Tell me: what trends are you loving this summer? What have you been wearing? Let me know in the comments below!

You May Also Like

19 comments

  1. Vanessa Hudgens is one of my top fashion icons! I think the best part of summer is being able to wear crop tops and high waisted shorts :) Thanks for stopping by my blog, I followed you on GFC, hope you follow back!
    xx

    amelia-kay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vannesa seems like a total boho chick to me! Loving your blog, maybe you can check out mine?

    xoxo,
    http://trendythursday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. :)) She is rocking that look. I am holding onto summer for a bit longer. Not a fan of the cold. Plus summer is always fun. Cool post. Congrats on the views too by the way.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the cold weather! A bit crazy, I know haha. And thank you!!

      Delete
  4. LOoove the gladiator sandals!!!! XXXX
    http://www.chocochipchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH! These photos are gorgeous and I'm loving that cover up!

    Rachel's Lookbook

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking forward to fall fashion and traditions but I hate the cold! Great post!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the gladiator sandal trend can look good on some people, but you have to have good legs to pull it off! Nice post!
    xo, Scarlett
    The Trendy Chick

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the gladiator style!!! Great Post!

    http://everythingsalwayssunny.com
    Kristin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely post x

    I followed you via GFC and Bloglovin as you said, now it's your turn! :)

    Love, Sara Wallflower

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these inspo pics - really makes me want to go on holiday!!


    Gabby xo

    Blog - What She Buys / Instagram / Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post, very inspiring!
    Thank you for the comment on my blog, I would love to follow each other! I'm following you now on GFC and Bloglovin, hope you follow back soon!

    -Mathilde
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN | LOOKBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such amazing inspiration, those gladiator sandals are fabulous! Thanks for sharing your opinion on my last post...Hope your week is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. of course! followinf you now on GFC
    Hope you follow me too!!
    http://www.duffymossdaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Like gladiator sandals! Must have one :)
    Kisses
    Svetlana
    http://capemaychic.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would like to slip into that first picture! I'm guessing that is Greece, and it looks amazing!

    Xo,
    Rachel Ashley
    http://fashionablyliving.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cool inspo pics. I am considering a pair of gladiators myself...you may have sold me on the idea :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning photos! Those gladiators are amazing!

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete