FOLLOW US @ INSTAGRAM

BTS #2: Trendy Everyday

by - 11:41 AM



Hi guys! Today is going to be part two of my back to school series and I'm going to be showing some outfit options for more of an everyday look for school. If you're that girl that hates wearing sweats out of the house (like me!) but doesn't want to look like she's about to hit the runway, this is for you! I'm going to show you some simple everyday pieces that you can buy to incorporate into your wardrobe to keep you comfy and stylish during class. The stores that I decided to feature in this post are Free People and H&M so let's get started!



Starting off with Free People, you can't go wrong. This line definitely has a beachy, hipster, trendy Californoa vibe so it is a huge hit amongst celebrities. What I love about this line is that it offers so many different options so that it caters to so many different people. You're guaranteed to find something that suits you! Probably my favorite item from the store are their chunky knit sweaters. They are so cute and comfortable, great for wearing with jeans or leggings during the day. You can buy a thin one to wear now or a thicker version to use at night, that way you can transition into your fall wardrobe once the weather cools down.










Another item I love from Free People are their pants. Lately I've been obsessed with wide leg lace pants or lace inset pants. These are great because they are super comfy and casual, but more dressed up that just wearing sweat pants. A must have! And the last item from Free People that I super highly recommend are their lace bras. OMG. Let me tell you. I love these! They are super comfy, I know I've said that a million times already, but it's true! These are a great option for a more comfortable version of a bra, to add a little lace to your outfit or for a pop of color. My personal favorite is the lagoon halter bra. Make sure to check them out and let me know what you think!!







The next store that I chose to feature for everyday style is H&M. I think that this store is the epitome of every day casual style that is basic. They offer so many different items in multiple colors so that you are sure to find what you are looking for. That being said, one of the best things about H&M, and one of my picks today, are their basic pieces. They have tank tops, tees, dresses, you name it, all in a variety of colors, sometimes even prints. And what's great is that they are offered at such a low price. Usually they range from 5.95-12.95. These are great for back to school because they are so affordable that you can stock up on them, but you can also use them with items you already have to create a new outfit. My personal faves are the maxi dresses. 




The second item I chose are the cardigans. Let me to tell you, I am a cardigan hoarder. I seriously have a collection. So when I went in last week and tried on this amazing cardigan, I might have sort of bought it in 5 different colors. Oops! But these are totally worth it because they are knit, but they're thin so they can be used all season long. Not only these, but H&M features a great selection of cardigans so I'm sure you can find one that you like. This is great for back to school because it's always a simple and easy add on to make your outfit look a little bit more put together.




You May Also Like

14 comments

  1. Love these casual comfy pieces
    Harriet
    Http://greeneyesandlongblondehair.blogspot.Co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks you do much for your comment! I like your blog and this amazing postQ and of course I would like to follow each other, I´m following you now, I hope youll follow me back!
    kisses♥

    shesaysmeow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The knit sweaters will definitely be great for the coming cold weather.

    http://kintsugioflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really great inspirational post!
    Have an amazing day, honey!
    <3
    http://theshimmeroflife.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Free People in moderation. I do love the pieces but you're so right about the California hipster vibe. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the inspiration - great backpack!
    New follower!
    xo Annie
    New Englad Romance

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those bralets! Great post!

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the sweaters, great inspiration! Followed you on GFC hope you follow back, that would make my day!

    www.girlattitudes.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your options! Those oversized sweaters are so fabulous!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the sweaters so much! last look is my favourite

    http://photographyalice.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love H&M's clothes, I really want to buy a lot of things there. Darling, I'm Natalia from http://khaleesigeek.blogspot.com.ar/, of course we can follow each other, but I've got a fashion blog too, not only the one that you met, my other blog is http://iampoliticallycorrect.blogspot.com/

    I hope you want to visit it!
    Kisses, Nati

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely selection. Thanks for sharing.

    Eye See Euphoria I http://eyeseeeuphoria.com/post/lanvin-edie-campbell-amazing-campaign

    ReplyDelete