FOLLOW US @ INSTAGRAM

Beauty Favorites: Bronzer

by - 2:24 AM

I'm by no means a professional makeup artist but that doesn't stop me from adding to my collection. Today, I'm going to share with you one of my favorite beauty items: bronzer. I love bronzer, not to make me tanner, but to add a natural glow to my face, as well as even out my skin tone, especially during the summer time. Here are my favorite bronzers. 


The first one is from Victoria's Secret. It's called Mega Glow Bronzer in the color Medium Deep.


I believe that it came in only one, lighter shade. What I love about this Bronzer is the color. It's natural, matte and has no sparkles or shine, which is really hard to find. It goes on seamlessly and flawlessly on the skin. The only downside, and the reason I don't use it as much, is because it comes off so easily. I was resting my head on my sleeve and it completely rubs off. There is a NARS Bronzer called Laguna that looks similar, just slightly lighter, that I am thinking of trying out.



The next one is from Tarte. It's called Amazonian Clay Bronzer in the color Park Avenue Princess


The name, by the way, totally suits the inner Blair Waldorf in me. This Bronzer is amazing because it's a great color. Though it has some shine to it, it's not overpowering. I love it because I use it to add glow to my face and even out my complexion after a day in the sun. I'm in desperate need of a new one!



The last Bronzer I'm going to show you guys is from Calvin Klein. The color is 100 Softly Glowing.



As you can see from the empty righ hand side, I kind of love it. The great thing about this compact is that it is a duo, which is fantastic. (The blush colored side is also on my list of my favorite blushes.) Calvin Klein makeup is sold exclusively at Ulta, I believe, and let me tell you, I llove their products. This compact is half cream Bronzer, half powder blush. The fact that the Bronzer is cream really allows it to blend evenly into your skin so it looks like you're not wearing anything. 



Do you use bronzer? What's your favorite brand? What beauty item do you use the most? If love to hear back from you guys!

You May Also Like

15 comments

  1. I've actually never used bronzer before! Opting to use highlighter instead, but after seeing your lovely post I might need to go out and purchase me one.

    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't use bronzers, but yours look amazing :)

    Love, Sara Wallflower

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great product
    Wanna follow each other
    Let me know
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this review, I am so picky about bronzers so always like hearing others thoughts!

    xx Cara
    www.carascliche.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to try it!! than you for sharing!! kisses!!

    www.rednailsladies.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a huge fan of the tarte bronzer! And it seems to last for quite awhile too :)

    26 and Not Counting

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them! Would you like to follow each other on GFC & Bloglovin? Let me know so I could follow you back.

    xx,
    Katarina

    http://the-caramel-dream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't really use bronzer, but I might try it out! Anyway, thanks for the lovely comment, following you now, hope you'll do the same :)



    Saci
    ChocolateFashionCoffee
    ChocolateFashionCoffee Facebook Page
    ChocolateFashionCoffee INSTAGRAM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great faves! I haven't found the perfect bronzer yet. I heard good comments about Tarte. I would love to give it a try!
    http://www.weshopinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! Your blog is great :) I folow your blog and I hope you'll folow my blog too :))

    http://freshtasteoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Grear review! Theses bronzers looks great. I just own one from Dr. Hauschka :9

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi!! I love your blog! Pretty things, I follow you right now :) I hope you do the same

    Kisses from Ibiza

    http://dresstoimpressibiza.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely post, I use to didn`t like bronzers, because I thought it didn`t look good, but then I tried it, and when used properly it gives the skin a great look, so now I can`t stop using it :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love bronzers and use them all year round to give my skin a lovely glow! Love the selection! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete