FOLLOW US @ INSTAGRAM

Workout Gear

by - 1:31 AM


While the rest of the country was withering away in the cold and snow, it has been a sunny and hot 90 degrees in LA. The heat and sun seem to have jump started everyone into summer mode. And nothing means summer more than the beach and your bikini body, so a hike seemed like the obvious choice. It's as if the weather brought out pops of color in me. And I guess I wasn't the only one. On my last hike at Instagram Hipsters (aka Runyon Canyon,) I saw plenty of this. Lots of bold, bright, neon colors on everything from shoes to sports bras to tops. So, in preparation for my next trip, I've started stocking up on plenty of bright, Instagram worthy pieces. Here are some of my favorites.









How often do you guys like to hike/workout? Let me know your fitness routine below. Today is also the last day to enter my June Favorites giveaway so make sure you have checked that out!


You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. Very cute items.
    xoxo
    Christy

    http://www.am2pmchic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your picks Miss!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Really nice post! I love VS♥
    Thank you so much for your lovely words on my blog! So I'm following you know via GFC, hope you folllow back:)
    Have an amazing day, dear!
    <3
    http://theshimmeroflife.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely workout outfits! Anyway, i followed you via GFC, i hope you'll do the same :)

    Join my Giveaway here!

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute workout items! Unfortunately I don't get to workout half as much as I wish to.

    www.whydelilah.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the funny crop tops dear! :)
    Just followed you back on GFC xx

    A
    Head Enough

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha I love the one with You can't sit with us on :D

    ReplyDelete