FOLLOW US @ INSTAGRAM

Festival/Concert Prep

by - 4:30 AM

While I was getting ready, and attending, the Made in America festival this past Labor Day Weekend, I realized all of the items that I needed and what I forgot. This inspired me to share with you guys some inspiration and tips if you are planning on going to any concerts or festivals any time soon.

First off, of course the outfit is the most important part! I like to dress up wherever I'm going, so even if it's an indoor concert, I need to look the part. If it is an indoor concert in an arena or convention center, you can go a bit fancier.
If you are going to an outdoor concert, your look is probably going to be a bit more casual and laid back, especially if it is in the summer time when it will be much warmer outside.
Festival

Festival by maralmuse featuring short shorts

Another thing that you don't want to forget is a good bag. A lot of times I don't like bringing a bag with me when I go out because I feel like it gets in the way but I think that at these events, it's a necessity. At an indoor concert, you need to keep your ID, wallet, money, cell phone and other items such as makeup with you and when you are at an outdoor concert, you need all of those plus water! It is super important to always have water with you when you are watching live music outside.

When it comes to bringing a bag, I am a firm believer in investment pieces, especially handbags, so I've provided some functional options that you can use not only for a concert but down the road.
Lastly, don't forget little stuff such as extra hair ties and bobby pins, sunglasses, and sunscreen, especially if you're going to be outside all day. Hope this inspired you guys and gave you some ideas if you are going to be attending any concerts soon. Let me know what you guys think in the comments below!


You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Wonderful selection, love so many items, especially the jacket on the first picture :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the casual looks you have put together----especially the grey tied-in-front tank top and the black asymmetrical skirt. So cute! xx

    http://amateandarottweiler.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post! i love all the bandeaus, also leather jacket is a must!! xo
    refreshion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great helpful post! I love your suggestions. I'm now following. xo Athena

    http://fashionistalooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete