FOLLOW US @ INSTAGRAM

NYFW Recap

by - 9:00 AM

Sadly, New York Fashion Week has come to an end, but not before making a huge statement on every girl's heart! So while we wait for London Fashion Week to start, let's look back on some of the shows.



Let's start off with one of my favorites, Michael Kors. I have always been a huge fan of his clothing and he did not let us down! His clothes are always so chic and this collection definitely encompasses that trend.

 
 
 
 
 

Here are some other shows that I enjoyed:
Ralph Lauren

   
Calvin Klein

Jason Wu

Monique Lhuillier

Marc Jacobs

I really liked Tommy Hilfiger. They're not necessarily everyday looks, but the entire show as a whole was fun. It had a very Alice in Wonderland feel to me.


I was pleasantly surprised by Tory Burch! She has the most amazing shoes and handbags but I've never been a fan of her clothing. This collection sure changed my mind, it's fabulous! I love nearly every piece, it's absolutely fantastic!


And lastly, but definitely not least, I'll close out with my personal favorite show, Diane von Furstenberg. OMG she killed it! I love pretty much every look in the collection, it's absolutely amazing. For sure my favorite collection of the entire week. Take a look! I totally heart DVF.


What was your favorite show or look? Let me know in the comments below!

You May Also Like

13 comments

  1. Love your choices! The Michael Kors show was fantastic, and Marc Jacobs is always fun! The two shows I so enjoyed from NYFW were definitely Alexander Wang and Elizabeth & James though...that is so my thing right now =)

    - Che

    style-che.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Marc Jacobs collection!
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with MJ.
    Great post dear.
    xo

    www.kelpasdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfits :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing, I am so gutted I won't be able to make London Fashion Week since my daghter caught chickenpox... (of all weeks lol) The Michael Kors show was amazing and YASSS I agree, Diane von Furstenberg's collection is beautiful!

    Shanna x

    http://www.mycurvesandlashes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great round-up here. I especially like the full skirts in the Michael Kors Collection and Tory Burch too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfits are stunning :)
    Wishing you a great week :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Blog!
    I'm following you so I'll see you soon in my followers List :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sure lets follow each other! I am your bloglovin and gfc fan now :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great selection of images! Thank you for asking to follow each other, we'd love to! Following you on gfc and hope you'll follow back :) xx
    www.junkjournal100.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. This collection is fab! I love everything in the second pic. :)
    Check out my blog? We can follow each other via gfc and bloglovin if you want, just leave me a comment!

    Sammie
    my blog || Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing collection, super post. Thanks for stopping by on my blog, u asked if I want to follow each other to tell you, yes, I'm following you with GFC now, hope you do the same, thanks! :)

    Brina xoxo,
    http://sweetstreetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the collections this season, there's so many patterns prints and floral! Love MK too <3

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete