FOLLOW US @ INSTAGRAM

Transition into Fall

by - 11:08 PM






Hi everyone! I've been mia for a couple of weeks, I've just been really busy with school and work, they have taken over my life! But I'm back now and I can't believe fall has come and it's already November!! Here in California, no one seems to have gotten the memo because it's still 85 degrees everyday. Personally, the outfits and weather are my favorite parts of fall, which I have failed to experience this year, so one of the best ways that I have been trying to get into the fall spirit is by making some simple changes and adding some festivity to my decor. Today I'm going to show you guys three easy ways to transition your lifestyle into fall mode. It can be hard when you're trying to buy new clothes and accessories, plan your outfits, find the right shoes to wear, etc. But these three ways can be simple solutions to put you in the right mindset when you're getting ready for your day and when you're trying to get things done. Let's get started!

First off is music. I am obsessed with music, I listen to my iPod and playlists CONSTANTLY. So before I go off on a rant about how amazing music is and how much I love it, I feel like it totally can set the mood and put you into the fall setting. You can listen to music on your iPod when you're walking to class, on a playlist in your room while you're doing homework or cleaning, and in your car. Right now, I'm loving a bunch of songs from everyone like Ariana Grande to Sam Smith to Beyonce. I've created a spotify playlist with some of my favorite fall songs if you guys want to check it out and get inspired! Music is definitely one of the easiest ways, I think, to get inspired without having to do anything extra. It's super easy to just put on a playlist that can get you in the mood and motivated to whatever you have planned!

Next up I have some easy, fun and creative ways to add some color, fun, and fall festivity to your life by changing up your decor in your room, yourself, and your car!




Another quick and easy way to make your lifestyle a little bit more fall is by adding scent! I know, it sounds weird, but it definitely works. By adding candles to your room, carrying a mini mist of your favorite perfume with you at school and having a freshener in your car, you can constantly remind yourself of your favorite fall items and all of the things that are associated with this great season! From pumpkin to apples to fresh leaves, you can't go wrong!



The last idea I'm going to share with you guys is all about decorations! Festive decor can definitely help take your mind off of school and work (or in my case, the hot weather) and focus it onto the things you love about fall: pumpkins, leaves, Halloween and more!
I love love love candles so not only do I get ones that have a very fall themed scent, but I buy little candle holders that have leaves or pumpkins on them for extra effort. Plus, in the dark, you can see the outlines of the shapes from the candle's light so it's pretty cool! I also love staying cozy and warm in the fall so I stock up on soft blankets and grab a few festive pillows to add a little bit of warmth to my room. Another great decorative idea I got was to add little pieces around your room like on your nightstand, dresser, desk or vanity. I found a bunch of cute ideas on Pinterest that I'm trying out for myself, so if you want to see those, just click here!

How is everyone's fall season going? I hope you guys enjoyed this and find it useful! Let me know what you think below and if you try out any of these ideas!

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. Love the hat on the first pic!

    Greets from the EDELFABRIK
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey dear!!
    I love this post so much details & beautiful photos :))
    I followed your amazing blog


    tales-of-a-fashion-sketchbook.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, we can follow to each other! :)
    Following, waiting for you n my blog!

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pictures, sweetie ^_^

    Kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic and so inspiring blog!!! :)

    http://mademoisellejuliet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post, I liked your outfit, these very pretty, I love your shoes. merry christmas

    yes, I would like to follow each other, and I follow, I hope.

      Sibaritismosdeinma

    ReplyDelete