FOLLOW US @ INSTAGRAM

Givenchy Antigona

by - 12:58 AM


This bag is kind of a big deal. It's kind of amazing. Miranda Kerr has it, so it's obviously cool right? 


Coming in at a cool $2500, the Givenchy Antigona was love at first sight. While I was looking at pictures of various celebrities carrying the bag, I realized that all of Miranda's numerous looks TOTALLY trumped anyone else, without comparison.


I love that the bag is sleek and classy, it's structured without being to boxy, and it is the perfect compliment to any outfit or occasion. This is the perfect example of a designer bag that is an investment piece because of its longevity. Here, please, take a look at some more amazing pictures of Miranda working this bag to perfection.






You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. Great bag! Of course I would like to follow each other! Let me know when you do and I will follow back immediately! x

    www.rougeuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great bag, Very classic.. I love your cake on the upper left of this blog;)

    M
    http://theflowerduet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing bag! I would love to follow each other! Let me know when you do and I will follow back immediately...
    xx

    Fashionalatic Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Followed you on GFC and Bloglovin, please follow me back on gfc and follow my blog on Bloglovin :)
      xx

      Fashionalatic Blog

      Delete
  4. Oh what a beautiful beautiful bag! I want one so badly :)
    I invite you to visit my blog and let me know if you would like to follow each other to stay in touch.
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anything that Miranda Kerr puts on her arm is adorable.

    Wardrobe Quarry

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know why I'm soo obsessed with this bag. It's just the simplicity of the bag and it's ability to go with literally any outfit.

    xx

    Withlovebanke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete