FOLLOW US @ INSTAGRAM

Sleek, Simple, Semi Casual Everyday Outfits

by - 12:19 AM

Lately, I've been coming across simple, yet chic, everyday looks from celebrities, and when I recently saw Ashley Tisdale out and about, it all came together in a sense.



Personally, I love dressing up for my everyday look but somehow, I always end up with a fussy, too hard, too put together look that requires a lot of attention and annoyance throughout the day, even though it looks really cute. What these stars all have shown me is an easier, simpler way to look put together by using basics.








I love that Ashley Tisdale and Miranda Kerr both kept it simple with plain tees. And it seems that the part of the outfit that makes it seem a little bit fancier is that they all add booties to their looks, which are so comfortable yet look classy, along with some sort of coat or blazer, which cleans up the look a lot. All in all, these celebrities have inspired me by showing me how to use the simple basics that I already own in my closet to put together a great, sleek yet simple outfit for everyday wear.

You May Also Like

11 comments

  1. They all have amazing boots on. great inspiration.

    Wardrobe Quarry

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure, I'dlike to follow each other, just followed you ;)

    www.charmeusee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking stunning great outfit. I always visit back everyone that visit me I also follow back.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally love the look with the blue denim. Thank you for your comment on my blog. I'm following you now on Bloglovin and GFC. Please follow back.

    Louisa
    LA PASSION VOUTEE
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. woww great style im in love
    very nice blog im following you
    SadeeStyle While you’re visiting, follow along so we can keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Miranda's style.
    Xoxo

    Christy

    http://www.am2pmchic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. the first and last one are my favorites :-) it's simple but still fashionable

    btw, at the moment you can win a 100 € voucher on my blog :-) if you're interested

    ReplyDelete
  8. Miranda Kerr's outfit is amazing. Soo simple yet soo chic. I followed you on Google + and Bloglovin' thanks!!

    xx

    Withlovebanke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete