FOLLOW US @ INSTAGRAM

Get GRAPHIC!

by - 6:40 PM

Did someone say trendy? Was Regina George over? I think she stopped by Victoria's Secret and dropped off a few things! In honor of it being the beginning of the back to school season (I know, I hate to say it and I can't believe it's already August!!) here are some fun things you can get yourself to hold on to that last piece of summer! These new items from the PINK collection are Instagram worthy and will capture all of your favorite catch phrases. What an easy and obvious purchase. Here are just a few of the cute and catchy items you NEED to get.




On Wednesdays We Wear PINK? Necessary. The "I Hate Running" tank is my favorite, but I had to get them all! Plus, they're great for hanging out with friends or even working out. Today is the unofficial launch of the back to school shopping season so I'll be posting all of the new trends and items you NEED to get. Stay tuned!

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. Oh man where is the time going? Seriously someone tell him to slow down already! I love anything VS, their tees and well everything is always gorgeous! Love the 'you can't sweat with us' and the 'I hate running' too. Describes me perfectly - the latter I meant!

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post, on Wednesdays we wear pink ;) love it :)
    Following you to on gfc :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't sweat with us?!? Oh wow, that's amazing! Love it all!
    Harriet
    Greeneyesandlongblondehair.blogspot.Co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty t-shirts, I need one ><

    I'm following you, follow me too, honey ♥

    pastelgothsyndrome.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of these!

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha, such cool items! I love the first one. Would like to follow each other on GFC and bloglovin'? Just let me know! x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for visiting my blog! I will definitely be following! Love your blog.

    aubreenoelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cool post, I love all the tops !

    Of course we can follow each other, le me know when you are ♥︎

    ReplyDelete