FOLLOW US @ INSTAGRAM

MIA Day 2

by - 4:13 PM

Today I'm going to share with you guys everything about Day #2 of the Made in America concert that I went to this past weekend. In case you guys missed it, you can find out all about the festival, who was there, and what I wore, on my first post about Day #1 HERE. Now on to Day #2!

Sunday, August 31st, there were about another 20 artists that performed. This day, the acts were a bit more varied. I know, and I'm sure many of you guys know, that one of the most popular music festivals is Coachella. When Jay-Z created Made in America, he wanted it to be a festival like Coachella, but different in that there were so many different genres of music that would be available, so that it would appeal to a variety of people. And that is exactly what happened Day #2. Among the 20 or so artists there was Juanes, Rita Ora, Cypress Hill, Chance the Rapper, Steve Aoki, Weezer (total high school flashback), John Mayer (!) and Kanye West (!!!!) I totally and unexpectedly loved every second of Weezer and absolutely fangirled over John Mayer. And of course, Kanye was amazing. AMAZING! I loved every minute of it and the performances were all great!




For this day's outfit, me and my friends were really pumped up to see Kanye so our outfits were a bit inspired and pointed towards his performance. All in all, it was my favorite outfit out of the two days and definitely a huge hit!






Top // H&M
Shorts // Current Elliott
Boots // Steve Madden
Socks // H&M
Sunglasses // Ray Ban
Handbag // Celine

And even though we were waiting and hoping and wishing, Jay-Z/Beyonce did NOT make an appearance/cameo during Kanye's performance like we were all hoping for. Many of the acts were pushed back so a lot of people were thinking that it was because there were going to be guest performers. BUT someone supposedly spotted Jay and low and behold he was there with Beyonce. As close as I'm going to get, I guess?





For me, Made in America was great! I'm so glad that Jay-Z decided to bring the concert to Los Angeles this year. I can't wait to see what happens next year!!

You May Also Like

15 comments

  1. Great photos! You look amazing. I love those boots :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I LOOOOVE John Mayer :D
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post!

    Check out my blog http://redvelvetcloset.blogspot.in/ .
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know when you do so that I can follow you back :)
    Love Avisha

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow the concert looks like so much fun and I love your outfit :)
    Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving such a lovely comment, I’m following you on Instagram, Facebook (also with my personal account) and Bloglovin, I hope you can follow me back to stay in touch.
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing pics!
    Have a nice day dear,
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures! Thanks for your comment! Of course we can lovely blog you have!
    I am following you now on bloglovin! Hope that you will follow back then :)!

    X Nora / 1310bynora.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing pics!!! love them!! muaa

    estamos de SORTEO en Un Rincón Para Mis Botas blog
    http://fiorellaechegaray.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your boots & socks!! I'm jealous you went!!

    xo, B
    www.BKCsquared.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Natalie, thanks so much for visiting my blog! This is a perfect concert outfit, and it looks like you had a fantastic time. I'm following you now on Bloglovin, Instagram, and Twitter and hope you decided to follow me too. =)

    http://www.avecamber.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/avecamber


    I hope you have a great week!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool photos! Nice outfit!
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG so fun!! Love your outfit and high socks! So cute!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great top! Sounds like a great fest, I wish I were there!! Coachella is in my backyard (I live about 15 min away from the festival grounds and have been the last five or six years consecutively). Last year got to see Solange up close and personal while she was hanging out with family in the beer gardens before her performance (and before the whole elevator scandal). Such good times. Hope you enjoyed yourself!

    Emily | faitboum.com

    ReplyDelete