FOLLOW US @ INSTAGRAM

Let's Get Connected!

by - 1:30 AM



Hi guys! I know it can be hard for everyone, whether you are new to blogging and looking to gain friends and followers, or you've already established a good base and are looking to expand in other social media platforms. I thought this would be a great way for us all to get connected and support each other!

Leave a comment below with a link to your social media platforms and make sure to check out and follow back those who left a comment above you! That can be just your blog if you are looking for more followers, instagram to grow your blog or maybe even pinterest to get connected and inspired by others! 

What has worked best for me when trying to connect with other bloggers, especially when there are so many people involved, is to leave them a little comment reminding them about this post and reconnecting so they know that you are not just another follower.

So leave a comment with your social media platforms and let's all help each other out! Here's a link to some of my platforms, make sure to follow and leave a comment, and I will definitely follow back and check you out!! Make a commitment to check out at least 3 others who leave a comment so we can all get to know each other a little bit better!!

INSTAGRAM       TWITTER       FACEBOOK     PINTEREST

You May Also Like

12 comments

  1. I think I'm old fashioned. I don't have any form of social media. Just my two blogs, two bloglovins and my official site! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post!
    Have an amazing day!
    <3
    http://theshimmeroflife.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I'm on twitter and Bloglovin too! =)
    Thanks for your lovely comment!

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI dear
    Great, thanks for sharing your links :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you dear! of course! you can follow me and I'll follow you right back!
    www.fashionizein.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by. :) I've followed you, always happy to make a new connection. Don't be a stranger. xo
    Emily | faitboum.com
    @faitboum on Insta, Twitter, Pinterest & FB

    ReplyDelete