FOLLOW US @ INSTAGRAM

MIA Day 1

by - 9:00 AM


Sorry that I have been MIA for the past week but I went to and getting ready for MIA! This past weekend, I went to the Made in America concert/tour/festival in Los Angeles. It is an annual event that is held in Philadelphia every Labor Day weekend with the musical acts curated by Jay-Z. This year, he brought the event to Los Angeles with a great lineup! Can't wait to share with you guys everything from what I wore to who I saw! Let's get started with Day #1.


The first day was Saturday, August 30th. The complete lineup was about 20 acts that included Iggy Azalea, Kendrick Lamar, YG, Imagine Dragons and Afrojack! (Just to name a few.) It was great to be able to see so many different performers in one day! My personal favorites were Iggy and Kendrick, but Imagine Dragons was amazing, of course! It was really hot and there were a lot of people but it was a great experience and I'm so glad that I got to go!




I didn't take many pictures the first day, for some odd reason, but here are a few of my outfit for the day. Since it was so hot, I had to make sure that whatever I wore was thin and loose.



Top // ASOS
Shorts // ASOS
Sandals // Pixie Market
Sunglasses // Ray Ban
Handbag // Celine

Overall, Day #1 was great! Can't wait to share with you guys what went down on Day #2! Have you guys been to any music festivals/concerts this summer? I love hearing from you guys!! If you want to see more pictures and videos, check out my Instagram HERE

You May Also Like

11 comments

  1. Looks fun :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a fun time! Cool sandals girl! Lovely blog here btw! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. u had a blast babe!!!

    xx

    isa

    www.un-likely.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds fun! Thanks for visiting my blog. If you want to follow me, I'll follow you back :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool sandals.
    P.S. Sure, followed yo via GFC.
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is insane! What an experience! I love your black gladiator sandals too, I wish I'd have found a pair for the summer season now as I never got to wear them before the cold weather set in over here in the UK! I'm new to Instagram by the way and have followed you, I'd love if you could do the same so we can stay updated?! :)

    http://aglassofice.blogspot.co.uk
    - I follow back on Bloglovin' -

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's nice! Great post! =)
    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a blast! Looks like you had a great time!

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like your photos, it seems like you had an amazing time! And your outfit looks so cute, I love the sandals :)

    Love,Sara Wallflower

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi dear!
    Great post, so interesting!!
    Yeah, let's follow, I start, wait for you on my blog
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete