FOLLOW US @ INSTAGRAM

June Favorites 2014

by - 12:30 AM


Every month, I usually find a bunch of stuff that I'm obsessed with. Whether it be beauty products, new songs or a pair of shoes, I'm always on the hunt for my next favorite thing. While I was compiling my list for my favorite things in June, I realized that I didn't have many, abut the ones that I had chosen were items that I had used A LOT, and I mean a lot, that month. So without further ado, let's get started!


My first item is a sweater/top that I got from H&M. Let me start off by saying that I am super picky when it comes to clothes, especially shirts. I love something with sleeves and that is flowy, but at the same time doesn't make you look boxy or too big because it is oversized. Well, I found the perfect shirt from H&M. It's long sleeve, but it's very thin so it's perfect for summer nights, throwing over a swim top at the beach or even for casual everyday wear. I love it to death. I bought it about 2 months ago for the first time in white and I fell in love. So on my last trip to H&M, I saw it again and I snatched up every color it came in. Oops! Shopaholic problems? Maybe. But I know that I will use them a lot because it's something I know I already love.




The next thing I chose also comes in multiples, kind of. Let me explain. I love hiking. It's a great form of exercise, plus I can hang out with friends, view beautiful scenery, and relax while doing so. And every hike needs a cute outfit, and nothing is better than a pretty shirt with a catchy saying on it. With that being said, I chose graphic tanks from Victoria's Secret as my second item.



These two are my favorites by far!
 You can find out more about them and see other options in my upcoming blog post, so stay tuned!! And I mean, how could you pass up on a shirt that says I hate running. That describes me perfectly. Not only are these shirts cute, but there are extremely soft and comfortable as well. You can even wear them as a casual outfit. I absolutely love them. Make sure to check back for my blog post on these graphic tanks to see more fun stuff that I bought!

Another item I obsessed over in June was the stippling brush from the Real Techniques collection.


I've been wanting this brush for months now and I finally had time to stop into Ulta and buy it. It's amazing! It works great and I love how it leaves my skin looking flawless. This entire collection of brushes is amazing. The Real Techniques brush collection is by Sam & Nic Chapman. They're two sisters who are professional makeup artists and beauty vloggers on YouTube under the name Pixiwoo. They are amazing and talented so I expected nothing less from their brushes. And let me tell you, I've never been more satisfied with a purchase. The bristles are soft to the touch and feel even better on your face. They apply makeup evenly and smoothly so that it looks like a professional did your makeup. Can't wait to purchase more items from this line!



My last favorite for June is the book The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald. I know it's nothing new, but it is one of my favorite books of all time. I can't read it enough. Anything F. Scott Fitzgerald writes is amazing. So, if for some reason you didn't read this book in school or when the movie came out or in general because it's amazing, you should. It's a great read, not too long and I promise you will love it. 

Since this is my first favorites of the month post, I've decided to do a little giveaway! I will be giving away all of these items to one lucky reader! Entering is simple. All you have to do it follow my instagram here and comment below telling me YOUR favorite product for June. You can only enter once so good luck! The giveaway is open until next Monday, July 14tg so make sure you enter before then, and tell all your friends too! Winner will be announced Tuesday, July 15th on my instagram. 

Well, that's it for my June favorites. If you guys have any questions or comments, or you love one of these items too, let me know! Leave a comment below and tell me what your favorites are for June :)

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Fab selections!
    Love the I Hate Running tank ;)

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great.
    xoxo
    Christy

    http://www.am2pmchic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection doll thanks for the follow--following back by google and bloglovin. Enjpy your day.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute jumpers, love the pink top and the brushes look lovely, following you with GFC

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite item for June is the eos egg. I love them! Thanks for the giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete